Breaking India News Today | In-Depth Reports & Analysis – IndiaNewsWeekBreaking India News Today | In-Depth Reports & Analysis – IndiaNewsWeek
  • Home
  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • International
  • Technology
  • Auto News
Reading: Gaza Media Claims Over 280 Ceasefire Violations by Israel, Resulting in 242 Deaths
Share
Breaking India News Today | In-Depth Reports & Analysis – IndiaNewsWeekBreaking India News Today | In-Depth Reports & Analysis – IndiaNewsWeek
  • Home
  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • International
  • Technology
  • Auto News
© 2024 All Rights Reserved | Powered by India News Week
Trending Now: Stay updated with the latest breaking news from India and around the world
Gaza media office says Israel violated ceasefire over 280 times, killing 242
Breaking India News Today | In-Depth Reports & Analysis – IndiaNewsWeek > Nation > Gaza Media Claims Over 280 Ceasefire Violations by Israel, Resulting in 242 Deaths
Nation

Gaza Media Claims Over 280 Ceasefire Violations by Israel, Resulting in 242 Deaths

Nation Desk By Nation Desk November 11, 2025 4 Min Read
Share
SHARE

A month into the truce between Israel and Hamas, the Gaza Government Media Office on Monday accused Israel of committing 282 violations of the ongoing ceasefire agreement, saying the attacks have killed at least 242 Palestinians and wounded more than 620 others since the Trump-brokered deal took effect.

In a statement, the office said Israeli forces carried out “88 direct shooting attacks targeting civilians,” 12 incursions of military vehicles into residential areas, and 124 bombardments and targeted strikes. The statement also reported 52 demolitions of civilian buildings and 23 arrests across the Gaza Strip.

“The occupation continues to openly and systematically violate the ceasefire agreement,” the office said, calling the actions “a blatant breach of international norms and conventions.”

Euro-Med Monitor said, despite a month having passed, Israel continues to commit genocide against Palestinian civilians “through various means.”

“In the absence of any effective international monitoring mechanism to enforce the ceasefire, Israel continues to commit violations on the ground by excluding the areas it controls, which make up over 50 per cent of the Gaza Strip, from the scope of the agreement. It has continued to carry out bombing and destruction operations even in the absence of active fighting,” statement from the rights group read.

The Gaza media office called on the United States, “the guarantor states,” and mediators to pressure Israel to halt the violations and honour the terms of the ceasefire.

It also urged the reopening of all crossings to allow food, humanitarian aid, and commercial goods to enter Gaza, as well as the transfer of thousands of wounded residents for treatment abroad. The statement said more than 22,000 people require surgery and medical care that is currently unavailable in the enclave.

The office further appealed for the entry of shelter materials ahead of winter, warning of worsening conditions for Gaza’s 2.4 million residents.

The World Food Programme stated in a report issued on 7 November that hunger in Gaza has reached devastating levels, noting a 20 per cent increase in child malnutrition rates compared to last year, along with a shortage of routine vaccinations for one in five children due to the collapse of the health system.

According to the media office, only 4,453 trucks have entered Gaza out of 15,600 trucks that were supposed to enter by the evening of 6 November, in accordance with the terms of the ceasefire arrangements and accompanying humanitarian understandings.

Israel continues to close the Rafah crossing and block movement in both directions, restricting the movement of civilians, including the wounded and sick, and hindering the implementation of the second phase of the ceasefire agreement.

The post Gaza media office says Israel violated ceasefire over 280 times, killing 242 appeared first on Maktoob media.

TAGGED:National NewsNews
Share This Article
Twitter Copy Link
Previous Article Mcap of 7 of top-10 most valued firms erodes by ₹88,635 cr; Airtel, TCS biggest laggards Kalpataru Pre-sales Surge 19%, Yet Shares Decline in Q2 Trading
Next Article Hyundai Verna discounts in November 2025: Save up to Rs 55000 on the latest sedan Hyundai Verna November 2025 Discounts: Enjoy Savings of Up to Rs 55,000 on the New Sedan!
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News

Why Vodafone idea shares fell 2.4% despite AGR windfall?

Vodafone Idea Shares Drop 2.4%: Unpacking the Impact of AGR Windfall

May 18, 2026
Jannik Sinner completes Career Golden Masters, breaks Novak Djokovic's record after Italian Open win

Jannik Sinner Makes History with Golden Masters Victory, Surpassing Novak Djokovic’s Record at Italian Open

May 18, 2026
Sensex, Nifty bleed over 1% as oil surge, Iran tensions rattle Dalal Street

Sensex and Nifty Drop Over 1% Amid Rising Oil Prices and Iran Tensions

May 18, 2026
WHO declares Ebola outbreak global health emergency

WHO Declares Ebola Outbreak a Global Health Emergency Amid Rising Concerns

May 18, 2026
Q4 Results 18th May Live: IOC, JSW Cement, Zydus Wellness, DOMS Industries, Ola Electric Mobility, GE Vernova, Astral, Afcons Infra, Strides Pharma to announce Q4 results

Major Companies Announce Q4 Results Live: IOC, JSW Cement, Zydus Wellness, and More on May 18

May 18, 2026
Indian markets to open strong as exit polls favour NDA; Gift Nifty signals gap-up start

Nifty Set to Decline 120 Points Amid Geopolitical Tensions and Foreign Investor Selling Pressure

May 18, 2026

You Might Also Like

Despite price surge, India’s gold demand expected at 700-800 tonnes in 2025: World Gold Council
Economy

India’s Gold Demand Predicted to Stay Strong Despite Price Surge: World Gold Council

3 Min Read
Avenue Supermarts share price declines 3% despite strong Q2 revenue
Economy

Avenue Supermarts Shares Drop 3% Post Strong Q2 Revenue Report

2 Min Read
Start-ups are now gamechangers for insurers, customers
Economy

Start-ups Revolutionize Insurance: Transforming Experiences for Insurers and Customers Alike

6 Min Read
F&O Query: Should you hold put option on Sun Pharma and HUDCO?
Economy

Stocks plummet as Trump’s trade tariffs shake investors; Sensex drops 1,235 points

3 Min Read

About IndiaNewsWeek

IndiaNewsWeek is your trusted source for breaking news, in-depth analysis, and comprehensive coverage of India and the world. We deliver accurate, timely reporting across politics, economy, sports, entertainment, and technology.

contact@indianewsweek.com

Quick Links

  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • International
  • Sports
  • Entertainment

More Sections

  • Technology
  • Auto News
  • Education
  • About Us
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy

Stay Connected

Follow us on social media for the latest updates and breaking news.

Facebook
X (Twitter)
YouTube
Follow US
© 2026 IndiaNewsWeek. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?