Breaking India News Today | In-Depth Reports & Analysis – IndiaNewsWeekBreaking India News Today | In-Depth Reports & Analysis – IndiaNewsWeek
  • Home
  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • International
  • Technology
  • Auto News
Reading: Shah Rukh Khan: “One Arm Enough to Lift National Award!”
Share
Breaking India News Today | In-Depth Reports & Analysis – IndiaNewsWeekBreaking India News Today | In-Depth Reports & Analysis – IndiaNewsWeek
  • Home
  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • International
  • Technology
  • Auto News
© 2024 All Rights Reserved | Powered by India News Week
Trending Now: Stay updated with the latest breaking news from India and around the world
Shah Rukh Khan gives update on broken arm, says 'National Award uthane ke liye ek hath hi kaafi hai'
Breaking India News Today | In-Depth Reports & Analysis – IndiaNewsWeek > Entertainment > Shah Rukh Khan: “One Arm Enough to Lift National Award!”
Entertainment

Shah Rukh Khan: “One Arm Enough to Lift National Award!”

Entertainment Desk By Entertainment Desk September 22, 2025 3 Min Read
Share
SHARE

New Delhi: Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan has made his directorial debut with the web series titled The Bads of Bollywood. The launch event, held on Wednesday, was hosted by Shah Rukh Khan himself.

During the event, Shah Rukh was seen wearing a bandage on his hand due to an injury he sustained earlier this month. He provided an update on his health, stating, “Before you people ask, I myself will tell what happened to my hand. I got hurt, had a small surgery, it was not small actually, was a little major surgery. It will take me a month or two to recover. But one hand is enough for me to lift the National Award.”

In an important announcement, Shah Rukh Khan will receive a National Film Award for Best Actor for the first time in his 33-year acting career, recognizing his performance in the upcoming film Jawan, which is anticipated to be one of the highest-grossing Indian films of all time.

At the launch, Shah Rukh introduced the cast of The Bads of Bollywood, sharing fond memories related to actress Mona Singh. He expressed, “She, first let me tell you one thing, I have been saying for many years that my favorite show was Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, my favorite in it was Mona and even today I feel that there is no one like Mona. But I have one complaint—why do you play the role of a mother even at such a young age?”

The event also featured a dance performance between Shah Rukh and lead actress Sahher Bambba, who wore an elegant white off-shoulder dress, complemented by matching jewelry.

Aryan Khan, appearing visibly nervous during his stage debut, said, “I am very nervous because today I have come on stage in front of you all for the first time. That’s why I was practicing the speech continuously for two days and three nights.” He added humorously, “I was so nervous that I even got the speech written on the teleprompter, and in case the power goes out, I wrote it on a piece of paper and brought it with me along with the torch. Even then, if I make a mistake, then there is Papa. Please forgive me, because this is my first time.”

The web series, which features a notable cast including Bobby Deol, Sahher Bambba, Lakshya, Mona Singh, and Raghav Juyal, is set to premiere on September 18, 2025.

TAGGED:bollywoodEntertainment
Share This Article
Twitter Copy Link
Previous Article GOP Unveils Bill to Avert Shutdown, Daring Democrats to Oppose Macron Declares Russian Energy Imports a Minor Concern for Europe
Next Article A booster shot for the recycling sector Revitalizing Recycling: Innovative Booster Strategies for Sustainable Waste Management
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News

Nitin Nabin’s Team Includes Key Muslim Leaders, Impacting 2027 UP Polls

August 19, 2026

Jeff Teague and B Hen Criticize Julian Newman Over Sister’s Controversial Leaks

August 19, 2026

Viral Propaganda Videos Misrepresent CM Vijay Thalapathy’s Statements on Justice

August 19, 2026

Surat Court Confirms None of the Accused in Satish Maratha Murder Case Are Muslims

August 19, 2026

Rishabh Pant’s Six: Key Moment in India’s Thrilling Victory Against Sri Lanka

August 19, 2026

Arrests Made During Anti-Muslim Protest in Dearborn, Michigan Amid Rising Tensions

August 19, 2026

You Might Also Like

SA-W vs NZ-W Live Streaming: When and where to watch Women's T20 World Cup final on TV, online?
Sports

SA-W vs NZ-W Women’s T20 World Cup Final Live Stream: How to Watch the Game Online and on TV?

1 Min Read
This filmmaker won a National Award at just 27 with his debut film
Entertainment

Young Filmmaker Claims National Award at 27 with Debut Film Success

4 Min Read
Abhishek Bachchan dismisses Aishwarya Rai divorce buzz as 'manufactured rubbish'
Entertainment

Abhishek Bachchan Calls Aishwarya Rai Divorce Rumors ‘Manufactured Nonsense’

3 Min Read
Singham re-release: Rohit Shetty gives pre-Diwali gift to fans ahead of 'Singham Again'
Entertainment

Singham Revived: Rohit Shetty’s Pre-Diwali Surprise for Fans

2 Min Read

About IndiaNewsWeek

IndiaNewsWeek is your trusted source for breaking news, in-depth analysis, and comprehensive coverage of India and the world. We deliver accurate, timely reporting across politics, economy, sports, entertainment, and technology.

contact@indianewsweek.com

Quick Links

  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • International
  • Sports
  • Entertainment

More Sections

  • Technology
  • Auto News
  • Education
  • About Us
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy

Stay Connected

Follow us on social media for the latest updates and breaking news.

Facebook
X (Twitter)
YouTube
Follow US
© 2026 IndiaNewsWeek. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?